Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18th - 2013 Regular Legislative Session Day 5

The first week of the 2013 Washington Legislative Session is almost over and I’m looking forward to the weekend. Although I have a lot of work to do and will be working tomorrow, I do get to see Molly. I’ll be speaking at the 2nd Amendment Rally here in Olympia Saturday afternoon as well. I look forward to seeing everyone there.

I’m headed over the House Floor for Caucus and possible Floor action. I don’t expect there to be a lot of excitement today, but if something breaks I’ll be sure to post it here. The Local Government Committee is holding a Growth Management Workshop today at 1:30 in House Hearing Room D. If you live in the Olympia area, please come and share how your property rights have been damaged by the GMA.


https://chumly.com/n/198065d

No comments:

Post a Comment