Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28th - 2013 Regular Legislative Session Day 15

What an incredible weekend. There were approximately 170 people at the RLC kick-off in Yakima on Saturday. I had the privilege of speaking and we recorded a Freedomcast episode at the event.


It was great meeting so many wonderful people from all over the state. We also attended the Yakima County Cattlemen’s Annual Western Party. They had a huge turnout and it was great seeing so many friends. I was able to spend Sunday with family and friends before heading back to Olympia. God is great!

It’s been a busy morning so far. I started the day recording a radio show with Reps Matt Shea and Jason Overstreet and then spent the next 45 minutes trying to find my wallet that turned out was on the floor at the house I stay out. We had Caucus this morning as well and now I’m reviewing draft legislation in my office. It was must be Monday.


https://chumly.com/n/19bdfd2

No comments:

Post a Comment