Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 17th - 2013 Regular Legislative Session Day 4

The 2013 Legislative Session is now four days old and there is very little moving along the process. It's been a strange year in relation to my previous three sessions. Maybe it’s all the pomp and circumstance over the past three days, but the session feels different none the less.

I will be speaking at the 2nd Amendment Rally here in Olympia on Saturday. I hope to see a lot of people from Yakima there in support of our 2nd Amendment Rights.

I’ll be posting today’s Introduction Sheet later today. My goal is to keep people informed as to the bills being considered by the Legislature. We will need people in Olympia throughout the year to help fight to keep our freedoms and liberty intact.

Stay tuned, it's going to be a long session.


https://chumly.com/n/197aacf

No comments:

Post a Comment