Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2012 Regular Legislative Session Day 38

Well we’re back doing committee work this morning. I started the day with an 8:00 AM State Government and Tribal Affairs Committee hearing testimony on several Senate Bills. There really aren’t a lot of"stinkers” on the agenda this morning, but I’m confident that will change as the days progress. We also have a brief Floor Session at 10:00 AM this morning. I’ve got a couple of meetings later this afternoon and another committee meeting at 1:30 PM.

I’m really glad we’re going to have a few slower days for a couple of weeks. After the grind of House of Origin Cutoff the last few days, I could really use some sleep. Molly and Tiffany will be here Friday night and we’re going to the Great Wolf Lodge Saturday with Charles Ross’s family. It should be a nice relaxing weekend for everyone.


http://chumly.com/n/10b02fc

No comments:

Post a Comment