Monday, February 6, 2012

2012 Regular Legislative Session Day 28

I spent another weekend in Olympia and haven’t seen God’s Country since January 6th. Tiffany’s volleyball team played in Seattle on Sunday and by the sounds of it, the girls played very well. They ended up taking second in the flight, which means they’ll be moving up to a new flight for the next tournament. Tiffany called me yesterday between games and told me she was playing like a"beast” ... I’m so proud of her!

I’ve got a couple of easy days this week, followed by endless Floor action at the end of the week. We’re scheduled to be on the House Floor Saturday and possibly Sunday too, so it could be a long week. There are a bunch of Republican ladies in town today and I’m going to go over to their function at noon. The Cattlemen are in town today also and the Farm Bureau are in town tomorrow ... it’s always good to see folks from home.

We’ve got calves hitting the ground everyday right now and I can’t wait to finally get home to see all of them. I’m going to have a lot of work to do this spring, but I can’t wait to get started.


http://chumly.com/n/1052bdf

No comments:

Post a Comment