Wednesday, December 7, 2011

2011 2nd Special Legislative Session Day 10

Just finished a two hour brainstorming session with Rep Shelly Short, Rep Matt Seha and Rep Jason Overstreet. I think we came up with some really great ideas, but, more importantly, we were able to bounce all ideas off each other. I'm trying to get my office set up now, but Steph is out sick and she won't let me decorate my office without her direct input. :-)

Got a call this morning and now have a new project to work on. The Departmet of Ecology has released their new Fish Consumption Rates, Technical Support Document. Another opportunity to give DOE a hard time ... This should be fun.

I worked through the Governor's Priorities of Government for Natural Resource Agencies today and am amazed to see how much redundancy is built into those budgets. Time to start cutting or reprioritizing their budgets.


https://chumly.com/n/e7ec74

No comments:

Post a Comment