Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011 Legislative Session

Days 73 and 74 - There still isn't a lot going on in Olympia. Granted I've only been here since 2009 as a Legislator, but I've worked on a lot of Legislative issues for many years and I don't recall a session quite like this before. I heard a staff member say today that she thinks we'll be here until July .... Not good news. It sounds like there will be a lot of games played in the budget for this biennium, but we've only heard about some of the possibilities, not seen them.

Rep. Ross and I went and watched Battle L.A. Last night. It was a good movie for guys that didn't want to think about anything. Lots of guns and crap blowing up! We watched the end of the WSU game too ... not a real pretty ending, but at least they're still plYing, unlike the Husky's. Hehehehe

          
http://chum.ly/n/7ae572

No comments:

Post a Comment