Friday, March 4, 2011

2011 Legislative Session

Days 53 and 54 - I'm sorry I missed posting yesterday. We've had a busy couple of days on the House Floor and the Democrat Majority has passed a lot of really bad legislation. I'm sitting in a hearing before the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Comittee right now ... They're hearing one of my wolf bills (HB1109) and the Greenie-Weenies are out in force this morning opposing the bill. I would encourage everyone to listen to the hearing on TVW to hear all the BIG concerns people have with Legislative oversight of the Wolf Management and Conservation Plan. It sounds like legislator's aren't smart enough to understand the complexities of wolf management. Please, please don't let the Legislature have any oversight no matter what the cost!

                 
http://chum.ly/n/73414f

No comments:

Post a Comment