Sunday, March 13, 2011

2011 Legislative Session

Day 63 - Yes, I missed several days ... Sorry Bout that. So what started out as a simple head cold, turned into a nasty chest infection. I finally went to the doctor on Friday ... those who know my history with doctors know that was no small task on Molly's part. A portion of a Z-PAC later and I'm feeling little better. I am so very proud of Tiffany, she played great this weekend at her tournament and is learning how to handle adversity very, very well. She's a real trooper, even when things don't go according to plan.

I'm back in Olympia tonight ... Snoqualmie Pass was about as much fun as getting a tooth pulled, but I made it ok. Just finished a good California Chicken Wrap from my favorite hangout and I'm getting ready to hit the pillow. Tonight was especially difficult to leave home ... the dogs seemed to know I was leaving again and kept wanting to be around me. Tougher than that was saying goodbye to Molly. She really keeps me centered and is my best advisor and friend. It sounds like Max G. might come over this week, which would be really great and another friend, John G, is supposed to be in town tomorrow.

          

15th             
http://chum.ly/n/772eca

No comments:

Post a Comment