Saturday, February 12, 2011

2011 Legislative Session

Days 33, 34 and 35 - Not a lot happened on Friday, mostly meetings. Bruce, Jim and I did meet with a bunch of students from Skamania County. We were able to take them down onto the House Floor, showed them our desks and had a picture taken with all of them. I really enjoyed visiting with them.

I'm home for the weekend ... planning on moving a few cows around and hauling hay from our storage area. I can't tell you how happy I am to be home, even if it's only for about 48 hours.

I received notice House Bill 1109 will receive a hearing on Wednesday, February 16th at 1:30. HB 1109 is one of our Wolf Management Bills and it requires Legislative approval of the State's Environmental Impact Statement and Wolf Conservation and Management Plan. We fully expect the environmental community to be out in force opposing the bill, so we need our folks there as well. Please let everyone know.

               
http://chum.ly/n/6a08cc

No comments:

Post a Comment