Monday, September 13, 2010

Post from davidtaylor at CHUM.LY

We had a busy weekend down in Klickitat County. Saturday we attended the Huckleberry Festival in Bingen and I spent 30 minutes in the dunk tank to help raise money for the Sheriff's Toys for Tots program. On Sunday we attended the TEA Party in Dallesport ... what a great turnout. They estimated the crowd to be over 1,700 people from all over the Gorge. Molly and I got to meet Lars Larson, who shares many of my concerns with Wolf Management. It sounds like I may be on his radio show to discuss it ... holy cow! It's going to be a busy week, but I'm looking forward to the challenges and opportunities it will surely bring.

"Never, 'for the sake of peace and quite,' deny your own experience and convictions." - Dag Hammarskjold

                      http://chum.ly/n/30fc51

No comments:

Post a Comment