Thursday, September 2, 2010

Post from at CHUM.LY

It's another great morning in the Moxee Valley. We'll be out at Rosauers Friday (tomorrow) to see all the cattle producers and taste some really great BBQ. Monday we have the Wapato parade and a week from Saturday we have the Huckleberry Festival parade in Bingen. If you like everything huckleberry (ice cream, pie, scones, smoothies, jelly, etc.) check out the Huckleberry Festival.

"Aggressive fighting for the right is the greatest sport in the world." - President Theodore Roosevelt

I was recently asked how I handle being in Olympia among some of the most liberal people in Washington, I responded that "I have a chance to work with some really great people like Rep's Charles Ross, Joel Kretz, Matt Shea, and Richard DeBolt and, besides, it's a lot of fun." Yes, I said fun!

I love aggressively fighting for what is right and against what is wrong. This election is our chance to return the Constitutional principles this country was founded on to Washington DC and Olympia. http://chum.ly/n/2e5495

No comments:

Post a Comment