Friday, May 13, 2011

2011 First Special Legislative Session

Day 18 - It's Friday the 13th and I'm back in Olympia ... pretty scary! Pardon the pun, but as frustrating as things are right now, humor helps keep the sanity. We've been told we're running 12 bills today, of course the Democrat Majority said the same thing on Tuesday when we only ran 3 bills. We still don't know how long we'll run today or if we'll be here this weekend, but I hope we're done early enough to get home to see our new stud colt. Belle's a new mom, with a pretty Red Dun stud colt.

Molly and I will be down in Zillah this weekend, assuming I'm home from Olympia, for Community Days. It's always fun to see all the folks Molly went to school with. I'm still trying to get all caught up around the place, but I did manage to get a trailer welded and a riser in the hay field fixed yesterday. I've still got a ways to go, but little by little I'm getting there.

We've started getting a lot of calls for calves for roping, which is great. I spoke with someone who has several of our calves for practice and he said they're running good and fast. As more people see and rope our calves, the demand should continue rise.


http://chum.ly/n/8dda90

No comments:

Post a Comment