Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22, 2012

"I do recommend and assign Thursday ... next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be." --George Washington, 1789

Over the past year, I have faced many challenges and trials that have led me to rethink all that I thought was true. It wasn't by chance that God placed certain people in my life to serve as reminders of what I am capable of if I am firmly centered in Him. I have had the privilege of witnessing His power of forgiveness, His power to heal and His power to provide a fresh start. On this Thanksgiving Day, I thank God for the gifts in my life.

If you haven't visited the Freedom Agenda - Washington page yet, please do so. www.facebook.com/FreedomAgendaWashington?fref=ts. You can like this page and follow a Legislative Agenda firmly embedded in freedom and liberty. It's a page to share ideas, compare notes and visit with friends who share your concerns with the direction this state and nation are moving. You can also email us at freedom4wa@gmail.com.

From my family to yours, Happy Thanksgiving and God Bless.


https://chumly.com/n/1868b04

No comments:

Post a Comment