Wednesday, August 29, 2012

August 29, 2012

Greetings all. It's been a while since I last posted, but the remodel/update has been taking a of my time. Good news however, we're almost done. We got the last cabinets hung and the micro-hood installed last night. There is in fact a light at the end of the tunnel.

I received a letter from the Yakima Valley Landlords Association today and want to thank them for their endorsement of my campaign for re-election. Thank you all very much, I appreciate your support.

A special thanks goes out to the Baxter family for hosting our big Freedom and Liberty Event Thursday, August 30th at 7:00 PM. State Representatives Matt Shea (Spokane) and Jason Overstreet (Blaine) are joining me for an evening celebrating freedom and liberty. These are two really great individuals, whom I respect and look to for advice while in Olympia. Don't miss this opportunity to spend some time with fellow freedom loving folks from the Yakima Valley. Here's some more information ... www.facebook.com/events/147991998672069

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend and I'll see you soon on the campaign trail. God bless.


https://chumly.com/n/163a52b

No comments:

Post a Comment