Tuesday, March 6, 2012

2012 Regular Legislative Session Day 58

I received word my aunt was not doing well, so I drove to Ellensburg to see her last night. Those of you who know my Aunt Paula, knows how wonderful she is and how important she is in my life. It’s tough seeing her right now, but I thank God I was able to see her and say goodbye. Please pray for her.

I drove back to Olympia last night in a massive snow storm. It was not a fun drive, but at least the irrigation outlook keeps getting better with each storm.

We’re back on the House Floor this morning to run a few bills on the"Concurrence/Dispute” Calendar and several bills on the"Green” Sheet. It sounds like it will be another early day, which means a Special Session is more and more likely. This has been a very difficult session for me personally. Please know that your thoughts and prayers have kept me strong and given me the courage to stand strong.


http://chumly.com/n/1165600

No comments:

Post a Comment