Thursday, June 2, 2011

June 2, 2011

Post Session Day 8 - Things are finally getting back to normal. I've been working around the place trying to get caught up, but I'm beginning to think it'll never happen. I spent most of the weekend with Molly, which was a nice change. We actually got quite a bit done around the place and spent time together while doing so. I started building a chicken coop for Molly and we should start cutting hay Friday or Saturday.

I spent 3 hours at East Valley High School on Tuesday speaking to two classes. I really enjoy talking to High School students about government, politics and the future. I'm headed in to the Yakima Herald Editorial Board this morning for a Legislative wrap-up. It should be as interesting as it always is.


http://chumly.com/n/95e337

No comments:

Post a Comment