Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Post from davidtaylor at CHUM.LY

Greetings friends. It's been a while since I last posted ... my apologies, but times are busy. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year celebration. As you probably know, I'll be headed out Saturday or Sunday for the 2011 Legislative Session. Yesterday (Monday) we received our committee assignments and I will be serving on the Environmental (formerly Ecology and Parks) Committee, the Labor and Workforce Development (formerly portions of the Commerce and Labor) Committee and General Government Appropriations and Oversight Committee. I will also be serving as the Ranking Republican on the State Government and Tribal Affairs Committee, which I am very excited about.

Once the 2011 Session begins, I'll do my best to post a daily summaries of whats happening in Olympia. It looks like it will be a long and difficult session, but I believe we have an opportunity to change the way government operates and return to the Priorities of Government.

               
http://chum.ly/n/58bd43

No comments:

Post a Comment